Friday, April 20, 2018

What's in my Cart: Walmart Edition



Good afternoon everyone! 

I wanted to share with you guys my most recent shopping trip to Walmart! In my personal opinion Walmart is very under-rated. Maybe it's just because I grew up going to Publix, but I'm sure almost everyone knows that Walmart has a reputation. Walmart is generally at the tail end of some not so very nice jokes and gets made fun of a lot for the interesting characters that shop there. Well in spite of that, there is absolutely nothing wrong with their food. They have super cheap prices and quite a variety as well. 

As you can see from my shopping cart, I didn't buy any meat. I hate frozen meat and my only complaint with Walmart is that they don't have a good selection of fresh meat. I guess I can't get away from the Publix meat section, and lets not get started on their seafood. I can't buy seafood anywhere else but Publix. Besides the meat, Walmart had everything else I needed for the week. 

I've actually lived off of all this food for a week and a half, and I'm currently away at a track meet so I won't need to go grocery shopping until I get back on Sunday. This cart lasted me two weeks! Talk about some savings! 

You can see in my cart that I bought frozen paella. I haven't tried it yet but I'm hoping it's not too bad. I LOVE paella ever since I tried it in Spain last summer. I want to make a homemade recipe but I haven't had enough time what with school ending and finals coming up. I deiced to buy this frozen package and see if it could curb my cravings for at least a few more weeks. If anyone has a good paella recipe I would love love love to try it out! 

I've also recently been making a delicious smoothie recipe with the frozen mangos that I bought. It's packed with greens and matcha powder as well. I will share the recipe and some photos in my next blog post! 

I hope everyone has a good weekend!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates